Sunday, January 1, 2012

My BFF Christmas day!

 December 25, is One of the important day every year. This is the time that we get to together with our families, relatives and friend. Every family has their own way to celebrate it, some of us taking vacation outside the city, going to mall or having reunion with our relatives. For my family celebration, we going to have a dinner exactly 12MN followed by gift giving. I had time to spend my whole day with my Bestfreind in our favorite place Figaro at Cainta Brickroad and ate our favorite menu.

My Order! :) One of my favorite food from their Menu

Figaro Club Sandwich
White bread ham and herb chicken, with lettuce and tomato 

Raisa's order! :) 
Chicken Ala Kiev
Bacon and cheese breaded chicken, side fried potato and Carbonara pasta  

We spend our time almost half of the day reading books/ Mag about Business, fashion and entertainment. This Christmas year is my simplest and peaceful celebration with my best friend. 

Before leaving our favorite comfort place. My best friend took a photo of me for my outfit 









BLAZER: Thrifted 
TOP: Josefa and Fidela (Port88) finds
JEANS: Pazzo at SM Dept 
NECKLACES: Gift from my sister
SHOE:  Mynk at SM Dept

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...