Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Inner Drag Queen!!! :)

Aside loving fashion reality TV shows, like America's Next Top Model and Project Runway. 
I'm a fan also of RuPaul's Drag Race


The show is about racing Drag Queen all over US to be the "America's Next Drag Superstar" and after the two successful season, RuPaul's drag race showed us the creativity of each contestant, but i personally i have specific favorite on the show (from Season 3) which is Karl Westerberg drag known as  MANILA LUZON!!! Hehe.. 
I like him because of the personality that he has, He really showcase the Philippines throughout the show. Although, i admire other contestant, but today I'm gonna share with you my top 3 favorite contestant from the show. 

Before we proceed to my Top 3, I would like to present first, the top 3 from the show.

Top 3
Alexis Mateo- Florida

Top 2

Manila Luzon- New York

AND THE WINNER IS!!!

Raja Gemini- California

And for my TOP 3 drag Queens are!!!

Delta Work

Raja

My number one is!!!!
Manila Luzon


Song of my Inner Drag Queen

Hot Couture!!! 


***
Berna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...