Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year Special! :)


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Like Christmas day, we celebrated new year 12mn together with my family but this year without my father (overseas working). And in the morning me and my best friend had coffee in our fave cafe (again) in Figaro. Also we had a meeting for a while for the next plan of our brand Erzullie. We lasted for hour or two, because we watch "SEGUNDA MANO" after starring Kris Aquino, Dingdong Dantes and Angelica Panganiban for the celebration of MMFF 2011. For the movie, as usual Filipino horror movie there's nothing special about it. Its typical NAkakatako movie :(

My Mother and ME

My Brother

 My Mother and Brother

My Figaro Planner and My book for this year :)


Had fun while drinking our coffee :)


Our Favorite Ates! :)


For my Best Friend's outfit :) check her blog also 



and for my outfit!!! i like to be Black and yellow for today :) All of my outfit for today are Thrifted . As in from my Mother Closet :) 









As for my Accessories, This is from dress as applique. When the dress got ripped we took the trim and we make it as Necklace and a belt for this outfit. :)   


  
TOP: Knitted Cardigan from Mom 
DRESS: Thrifted 
SHOE: Rome
NECKLACE: DIY  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...