Sunday, September 29, 2013

Fashion Weekender #4

SHORT VACATION
September 28, 2013
Villa Escudero
Laguna

One way to have a nice relaxation for weekends is to be with your family or friends. Hanging out or movie dates are really cool too but one thing I would love is to travel out of town. Laguna is one of the nearest place to stay for short period of time and Villa Escudero one of the laid-back community that metro people loves to visit. :)


On this post i'll be able to join PinayCurvies Swag challenge this month. One of my favorite to wear denim jeans!





Top| artwork Vest| bazaar BoyJeans| f21 

Curves with Love, 
Berna




5 comments:

  1. Wow, Villa Escudero is really a nice place what can you say about their floating restaurant?

    I am really amazed how comfortable looking your distressed denims is and looks like you have fun wearing it! Nice style Berns!

    Mitch
    http://feastfulife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the ripped jeans talaga! Wish ko lang keri ko ang ganyang look hihi.

    Thanks for joining our blog linkup! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to Villa Escudero in Laguna, but I read good reviews about it. I love your jeans! I want to make one. I watched some tutorials on youtube before, it's easy! :D

    <3,
    ktlifestyle.blogspot.com
    KT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi KT,
      you should visit them :) yeah i watched some of them, you can really make it. Btw, visited your blog and its awesome! hoping your DIY ripped jeans to see soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...