Friday, March 16, 2012

Swimwear to die for! :)

Hello Everyone!


I know a lot of us girls wanting to have at least 2 or 3 pairs/piece of swimwear this Summer! Especially, for a Plus Size like me.. :) Now... I'm sharing these pictures of my few or some :) favorite cuts / brand... that you really want to have in your closet... 


V-Neck One piece with Details 
                                                        
What I love about this: In my case, I have a fuller size of breast that's why V-neck line will make my breast look smaller. With some details, it will help you to create more curves  

                                        


Shirred Bathing Suit

What I love about this: Shirred cuts/styles are my favorite.. It's really covering my tummy without trying to hard to make it smaller by not breathing :) Also, I observed that... shirred swim suit makes me even taller. :)




   


High Waist Bikini

What I love about this: I love this because high waist will make your waist smaller and make your tummy cover but with a little bit daring by showing some skin :) This must try!! Even a plus size woman can make this hot and sexy definitely!






The brands that I love and I wish to have here in the Philippines

Monif C


Torrid


City Chic



*** All Photos grabbed at Goggle search***

By: BernaCurves


2 comments:

  1. Where ca I buy those shirred swimsuits?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi fae,

    all of them was based from the US. but i got my Shirred swimsuit from Kaiplus.

    Hope it helps :) thank you for reading :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...